Sunday, August 3, 2008

I really am done


I have actually been done with this room for some time now but I have been so busy and I am not very proficient at blogging and so I have not gotten back to up date. I love the way the room turned out. The Jones Family and the Figgins Family have been able to stay with us and it didn't seem too hazardous. I just put some things away like the llama throw and the glass things. Hugo and Lacy take naps in the room and so far so good. Here is one more pictures of the finished room.

3 comments:

Clarissa B. said...

it is beautiful! you did a great job!

Chantal said...

I am glad you finally posted. Its sucha fun room the kids love it! I cant wait to come stay again.

Amberly said...

Looks great. I really do love it. It was fun to see all the cool stuff you have gotten while we were visiting.