Sunday, September 7, 2008

Memories of Me from You.

I have seem this on a few other blog sites and I love this idea. Right a memory of me or me and Samuel in the comments of this blog. I will read them and share in you memories. I hope they will be fun and fond. I am hoping that my friend Bonnie will do this so I can write about "the cookie."
Here’s how you play: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Chantal said...

I remember last time I was in Az mommy and I were making rice crispy treats in star shaped molds. She handed me a mold with burning hot sugary rice crispy's and I shoved my butter covered fingers in to press the rice crispy into the mold and it instantly burned my fingers the sugary marshmallow stuck would not come off. All i could do was look at her with the most pitiful face i could, and scream, all she could do was laugh, and maybe even wet her pants.

I also remember Mommy at the birth of all mu kids. It very neat to share those precious experiences with her.

Susan Jo Ollerton Fuller said...

That still crackes me up. Hahaha But it was your face and yelling that did me in.

Jenny Lynn said...

I don't remember how it all started, but...

bleeeaaaccchhh

makes me laugh every time!

i also enjoy doing big projects like painting the mexican room and cleaning out my craft cupboard. i just wish you still had some extra time on your hands to play :(

Shelly said...

Okay, this is the best! I hope that it is not too personal to share... Before one of our tropical vacations together, you decided that Samuel's back was too hairy for your liking. I still don't understand why he took off his shirt and consented to WAXING! Ignorance? When you quickly ripped off the strip he let out a blood-curdling yell. Well, I guess it was really only funny for three of us!