Thursday, July 16, 2009

New way to comment

I am trying a new way to leave a comment. You do not need to have your own blog account to leave a comment. If you want to leave a comment all you need to do is go under the post that you want to comment on, click on comment, write a comment, sign your name in the name box and then leave me your e-mail and that way I can contact you. Your e-mail address will not appear anywhere but will be forwarded to me. You do not need to leave your URL address but please do if you are new to visiting me and you have a blog. That way I can blog stalk you. This process only works from here on though. It will not work on older post. But please be sure to read my older posts and feel free to visit my kids also. They are so clever and you can get an idea what they are doing. Thanks, Susan