Sunday, August 9, 2009

How much can one Person love Primary?

Can I just tell you how much I love Primary. I have been teaching now for 3 years. I just love those little guys. Each year when it is time for my class to move on I am sure that I will not be able to love the next group as much as I have loved the current group but each year I love them just as much. Today I took my camera to church and asked each parent if I could take their child's picture and they said yes and so here is my cute class. Every child in my class is active and comes to church each week they are in town. These are all of my kids but one. She is in Idaho for the summer. I am jealous. Aren't they so cute. They are all so smart and range in age from 6 to 8. I told them they could be funny in a picture if they would be serious in one so you can see how happy they are to be serious and just what jokers they are.